Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with managers and employees to generate CPS-related and operations metrics, ensuring that operations dashboards are value-added and up to date
- Using input from operations managers, creates process standards, assigns proper document identification, and ensures the latest revision is deployed at point of use
- Presents training materials and presentations, including CI onboarding for new team members
- Participates as an ad hoc member of various improvement teams, including observation and kaizen blitzes, work process improvements and work process analyses, to provide productivity and yield improvements and improved standards
No direct reports - this is an hourly paid non-exempt position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic mathematic skills: i.e. fractions, decimals and percentages
- Creative in problem solving and innovative approaches to resolve complex problems
- Ability to identify and eliminate waste by working with others
- Communication skills, especially written technical and explanatory documents, are a must
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to create spreadsheets, training documents and presentations using Microsoft Office
- Flexible Schedule; At times, working night on shifts and weekends may be required
- Versatile, creative and open-minded - generates new ideas and tries new approaches
Education and / or Experience:
High School diploma or General Education degree (GED) required; further education in a relevant area is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and present materials to a variety of personnel
- Ability to work within a team environment, promote teamwork in training events and conflict management
- Motivation and Initiative; Self Starter
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand/Sit/Walk frequently during your shift
- Use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat/cold. The employee is occasionally exposed to a wet environment.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.