Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking a Dealer Development Manager - East.
- Develop and implement network actions to drive the company sales, share, profit, and customer satisfaction through improved representation of assigned dealers.
- Analyze dealer financial strength, trends, opportunities while closely monitoring “at risk” dealers and providing direction on actions to improve financial performance for all dealers in region.
- Manage the successful identification, qualification, selection, and establishment of prospective dealers using business and financial management concepts that will enable and assure sales, marketing and financial success.
- Develop and implement strategic market representation action plans for “under-performing” dealers within the Region to assure successful dealer performance in reaching company expectations.
- Manage, including legal compliance, all Region market representation actions, including filling open points, cures, buyouts, and others.
- Identify dealers that are deficient in any area of the Dealer Agreement. Develop, present, and implement plans to correct dealer deficiencies.
- Successfully manage all Dealer Agreement legal requirements and issues according to established policies.
- Evaluate competitive dealer representation and changes in market conditions that affect market representation plans. Develop and implement strategies to counteract the competitive concerns.
- Counsel all region dealers together with company staff on business and financial management concepts including but not limited to sales, aftermarket, used and rental areas of a dealership.
- Manage the company’s requirement for dealers’ succession plans to ensure continuity of representation in key markets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field sales business management
- Knowledge of captive dealer network
- Financial Analysis and Development
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Results driven with a high level of energy and an ability to quickly grasp and implement new concepts and methodologies
- Strong problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities