Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for operating and supporting Production packaging and process, sanitation/quality assurance, and/or warehouse operations. This position is also responsible formaintainingthroughput, quality andsafetyexpectations in the performance of their duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operation of production assigned equipment to support the overall production schedule of assigned shift
- Partner with the line leads to determine opportunities for cross training and development of the teams.
- Be capable of following all JES documents for job on assigned line
- Participate in class cleaning processes to meet the designated times with the resources that are provided.
- Communicate with Line Lead and Maintenance to ensure issues with assigned equipment are fixed in a timely manner
- Participation in all plant audits for assigned area
- Work with the other shifts to insure good handoffs and drive plant performance
- All other duties or projects as assigned by the shift supervisor or the Operations Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must demonstrate an engaged mindset that is self-directed, team oriented, focused,as well as demonstrated critical thinking capability and professional integrity.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to perform essential physical elements of the position
- High school diploma or GED
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.