Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Individual must be capable of performing all of the following job duties as required:
- Problem solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentially; Listens to others without interruption; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens intently and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectively and openness to others' view; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to success.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives the authority to work independently; sets the expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates other to perform well; Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses the time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on comments.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with and alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED);
- Required: Technical Certification or Degree in maintenance-related field
- 5 years of experience in a maintenance-related role
- Or, 7 years of experience in a maintenance role
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Associates demonstrate ability to write routine reports and correspondence to others when necessary; along with the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee are regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places; extreme heat and cold. While performing the duties of this job the employee is exposed to possible risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.