The BI Analytics Consultant brings meaning and insights to data - helping customers better serve patients and improve health outcomes. Do you solve business problems using data analytics? Can you use data to help others understand what is really happening? Can you represent data in an impactful way that leads to better business decision-making?
As part of our business analytics team, you will combine knowledge of our business data with your comprehensive analytics skills to deliver program insights to our clients. You will also partner with internal business leaders to showcase the value of our services through impactful visualizations and story-telling with data.
* Partner with customers and internal teams to create a compelling analytics strategy for clients, encompassing advanced analytics, actionable insights, and reporting solutions to support defined strategy
* Leverage data that tell the story of current performance and highlight opportunities for improvement. Consult with clients and internal stakeholders to help them interpret our data and assist in addressing business challenges thru data analytics.
* Support client data and reporting needs by capturing requirements, coordinating work requests, and communicating progress directly with stakeholders.
* Represent our client's strategic needs by influencing data analytics approach and new product development.
* Prepare and deliver analytics presentations that showcase the value of our patient services.
Organization: LASH Group
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran