Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily - training will be provided. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies with Safety, PSM, environmental, SQF, GMP policies, procedures, and regulations
- Completes work in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrates sound knowledge, judgement, and maintains high standards for quality of work
- Operates, monitors, troubleshoots, tests, adjusts, and maintains the facility's utilities systems.
- Training: Participate and Complete progressive Boiler and Ammonia Operator Training
- Communicates effectively (written and verbal) in all aspects of daily work.
- Troubleshoots equipment and process, maintaining steady-state operations and continuity across multiple shifts.
- Utilizes CMMS (SAP PM) to accurately document and track work order hours and execution
- Support Break-Down-Analysis (BDA) and 5S for assigned Facilities areas
- Ability to work overtime and/or flex work hours as required (day or night 12-hour shifts) including weekends and holiday
- Perform other duties as required by Facilities planner and Management
- High school diploma or GED required
- Industrial maintenance, commercial HVAC, technical fields, or military equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- RETA Certifications: Ammonia Operator 1-2-3 or Boiler Operator Course Completion
- Trade or technical education and training desired
- Technical degree in related field desired
- 4 years of industrial maintenance experience desired
- Experience working in a food processing, automated machinery, or packaging environment
- Experience work in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP regulated / compliant environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs
Training will be provided by ConAgra Brands after completion of probationary period.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.