Company Generac Power Systems
Name Human Resource Generalist
Req # 55190
Location Jefferson CORP
Employment Type Full Time
Serious power, compelling careers!
Here at Generac we don't simply wait for opportunities to come to us. Our team is consistently on the lookout for new and innovative advances in our industry, which has led to our great success and company growth. We are proud to be a leader in the power generation industry and are quickly breaking ground in the Clean Energy segment. This growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
- Partner with internal customer groups to ensure coordination of HR programs and processes within a specific business function or segment of the company.
- Implement and enforce programs and policies that drive employee engagement and performance.
- Act as a trusted advisor for supervisors and managers regarding employee relations, training and developing their teams.
- Administer compensation programs, salary planning, and job evaluations.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to drive employment branding initiatives.
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations; ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching activities with managers and employees to support development, business decision-making, HR management, problem solving and performance management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field OR equivalent experience;
- 2 years of HR experience within a fast-paced working environment
- PHR certification;
- Previous experience in manufacturing.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."