Maintenance Mechanic Job Description:
- Diagnosing, repairing/rebuilding/maintaining equipment in a systematic manner, and installing new equipment.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Maintenance to include electrical,steam/plumbing,compressor operations, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical drives, machining & measurement, lathes/mills and vacuum components.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent; an Associate's degree in a technical area is plus!
- An ability to pass a Maintenance Mechanic standard competency assessment
- At least 10 years' experience in Maintenance for a manufacturing facility
- An ability to be on the move and active within your role; this includes occasionally lifting 100lbs and 40lbs regularly.
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Ability to work 7 pm- 7am 2/2/3 shift requiring every other weekend. Week 1: M-on, T-on, W-off, Th-off, F-on, Sa-on, Su-on Week 2: M-off, T-off, W-on, Th-on, F-off, Sa-off, Su-off
About the company:
This is a woman-owned company that is very generous, gives back to the local community and is concerned about the welfare of their employees. Lavelle promotes from within, is data-driven and has great processes to keep improving. They provide health, dental, vision and life insurance; health and dependent care flexible spending accounts; vacation and holiday pay; 401K, gym membership and auto dealership discounts; wellness programs and tuition reimbursement.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org