You Can Make A Difference!!
Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center in Waukesha, WI is looking for an exceptional 2nd-Shift Client Service Representative who will thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, supportive, fun environment! The perfect candidate will be an upbeat, positive individual with outstanding client service skills, who will genuinely care about the people and pets we serve!!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Welcome our clients in a friendly, helpful, and compassionate manner
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Educate and advise clients regarding hospital services and practices
- Process appointments, emergencies, and client requests while ensuring the highest quality of care and satisfaction for our clients at all times.
- Process admissions and discharges accurately; schedule follow up appointments as necessary
- Process invoices and payments accurately
- Update and maintain client/pet records and files in accordance with hospital's legal requirements
- Assist with other administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, emailing, for example
Shift: 3pm to minnight, including weekend shifts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Cultivate a positive atmosphere, demonstrate a friendly and courteous attitude with all coworkers throughout the hospital in order to maintain a cohesive work team
- Maintain excellent communication skills in order to ensure professionalism and effectiveness in all interactions with clients and coworkers throughout the hospital
- Must have the ability to multi task, prioritize, and delegate
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented to ensure efficiency and accuracy in all transactions
- Able work in high stress situations and exercise good judgment as needed
- Present a neat, well-groomed appearance
We are a 24/7 Emergency and Specialty Animal Hospital that is one of 8 VECCS Certified Level 1 Trauma Centers in the world. We have three hospital locations: Waukesha, Racine and Grafton - all dedicated to providing patients, clients, and referring veterinarians the highest quality emergency and specialty veterinary medical care. WVRC offers a warm, friendly atmosphere where our main goal is to provide compassionate care to our patients and clients as well as offering outstanding customer service.
Benefits of Working at WVRC:
- Full-time Benefits are: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Uniform Allowance, Veterinary Services Benefits, Continuing Education Benefits and Paid Vacation.
- Be Part Of An Elite Team Of Professionals
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.