Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment. Your responsibilities
The role reports to the Inside Sales Manager - Drives Service, and is located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. As a Inside Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for generating quotes and providing commercial support to external and internal service accounts. This includes generating quotes for non-catalog service items, responding to RFQs and providing operations handoff material upon receipt of order.
- Will manage the Inside Sales for Drive Services business. Primary responsibilities include ensuring that customer inquiries are responded to within one business day.
- Provide quotation leadership for non-catalog service items, recommended spare parts lists, service items that require engaging the technical support team for part identification, special pricing, or third-party sourcing.
- This activity will require leveraging the entire global ABB organization and holding these resources accountable for a response.
- Manage handoff process to project manager and, or order entry team for non-catalog service items and engineered service solutions.
- Provide follow-up on open quotations. Promote a culture that embraces continuous process improvement, personal accountability, teamwork, and customer service to achieve objectives, and improve operational productivity and customer relations.
- Exhibit the ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities that change frequently.
- Insure that all related activities meet legal and ethical compliance requirements; are in accordance with overall Company policies & procedures; are conducted with employee safety as a first priority; and, are aligned with the organization's goals and objectives. Responsible for other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in support sales, inside sales, quotes / proposals, order management, customer service, OR Associate's Degree and 3 years of experience in support sales, inside sales, quotes / proposals, order management, customer service, OR Bachelor's Degree and minimum experience required.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the USA.
- Experience with SAP, salesforce.com is highly preferred. Microsoft Office: Excel and Word are crucial to succeed in this role.
- Requires broad knowledge of company products, systems, processes, and organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate, under limited guidance, with customers. Business specific experience with ABB's MV products and LV products is desired.