Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency with a focus on reducing impact on the environment. Your responsibilities
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
The role reports to the Customer Service Manager and located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible to provide superior service to customers including communication on behalf of the customer, problem resolution and case management. The Customer Services Specialist's responsibility includes collaboration with other functions to provide responses to customers' requirements.
- Provide positive customer experience by delivering world class customer care.Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to Return Material Authorization (RMA) and parts statuses.
- Customer Service Specialist will resolve customer issues, disputes and delivery schedules using SAP and salesforce.com. Will manage the customers' cases via phone and e-mails.
- Creating and updating all customer contacts utilizing Sales Force Case management software.
- Front line telephone communication for internal/external customers that contact Customer Services Specialist for assistance.
- Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise. Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day and event-based problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects.
- Engage in solutions to process challenges. Create and analyze reports as needed to support customers, processes, metrics and projects. Demonstrate a willingness to understand and own reports/metrics in support of continuous improvements. Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and emotional intelligence by supporting team members and building collaborative relationships across functions.
- Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and ABB internal policies.
- A basic understanding of these policies is also required and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules, regulations and maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- High School Diploma or GED and 5 years' experience with relevant experience, including customer support, customer's care, technical support, OR Associate degree and 3 years of relevant work experience, OR Bachelor's Degree and minimum work experience.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
- Ability to provide customers' support via phone and e-mail, while managing the customers' experience with the ability to provide the solution in a timely manner. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math and to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of written, and oral instructions.