MasterMold, LLC has openings in Johnson Creek on a 2nd shift from 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday. Additional overtime is available!
The ideal candidate should have general knowledge and experience in a manufacturing setting. MasterMold offers on the job training.
These are detailed orientated positions, candidates with an artistic background are encouraged to apply.
Shift premiums are available.
se habla espanol!
An example of duties includes, but isn't limited to:
• Inspect painted parts to insure compliance according to customer specifications
• Identify defects, use skill and knowledge to address defects found
• Frequent lifting and bending
• Operate secondary equipment (Use of air tools and other hand tools)
• Loading parts/fixtures onto paint line
• Following work instructions
• Any and all other duties as assigned
• Run a press and operate secondary equipment
• Ability to frequently lift up to 30 lbs
• Ability to work safely and efficiently in a manufacturing setting
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening
• Weekly pay
• Direct deposit
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (Full time) and 401(K)
• Paid Holidays and PTO (Full time)
• Shift Premiums
MasterMold, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MasterMold, LLC is a Drug Free Work Workplace. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer