Slipstream creates, tests, implements, and scales the next generation of solutions that move us farther, faster toward a clean energy economy. You are the key to the success of our organization by demonstrating our values, engaging in our mission, and creating results that will produce enduring economic and environmental benefits for all.
Under supervision, the Energy Efficiency Engineer I utilizes engineering principles to develop solutions. The Engineer I will take the lead in managing small building energy efficiency projects. On large or complex projects, the Engineer I will manage key tasks or components on the project. Engineer I is expected to work collaboratively both within and outside the organization to deliver a high-quality product.Primary and Essential Responsibilities
1. Oversee small energy efficiency projects related to buildings (new and existing structures)
2. Assist with evaluating energy efficiency and renewable energy strategies in buildings, campuses, communities or regional settings
3. Quantify energy system performance, life cycle cost economics and emissions reduction potential
4. Utilize energy analytics software to inform decisions
5. Utilize engineering and tech knowledge to contribute to development of future services
6. Assist with onsite responsibilities in the field; inspect facilities to ensure compliance
7. Prepare reports, letters, emails, and general correspondence for all project related communication
8. Perform technical and administrative tasks associated with project delivery
9. Work collaboratively as a member of the project team
10. Actively participate as a of assigned workgroups.
11. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-timeCompetencies