This position is responsible for working with precision equipment, tight tolerances and small parts.
In this position you would be responsible for:
* Inspecting and testing product.
* Checking backlash and torque using a variety of test equipment.
* Running first article parts and inspecting per plan and engineering drawings.
* Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the assembly room, tooling, fixtures and benches.
* High school diploma and or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of shop experience using precision measuring instruments.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org