Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Regular attendance to ensure production requirements are met
- Ability to work in a wet environment
- Ability to move up to 50lbs
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Inspect equipment (e.g., kettles, mixers, blenders, etc.)
- Obtain all necessary tools to clean in place (e.g., chemicals, utensils, etc.)
- Perform Lock Out Tag Out on equipment
- Ensure all electrical control panels are covered
- Manually disassemble equipment
- Rinse, clean, and sanitize equipment according to set procedures using high pressure hoses
- Clean and clear area of all trash and debris
- Re-assemble all equipment including parts and guards
- Ensure that Lock is removed from equipment for start-up
- Perform general housekeeping adhering to 5s standards
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
- Ability to be LOTO certified
- Ability to be PIT certified and maintain certification
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.