- Maintain offices, cafeteria, corridors, labs, restrooms, all other company premises, in a sanitary condition; but not limited to stripping, waxing, buffing, and scrubbing floors.
- Clean toilets, urinals, sinks, drinking fountains and vending machines.
- Tend towel, toilet paper, feminine hygiene, hand sanitizers, soap and hand cleaner and all other dispensers throughout the plant.
- Change light bulbs and clean fixtures when needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory and adequate janitorial supplies and keep management informed of same.
- Stock and maintain in a neat and orderly manner all janitorial storage areas.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be aware of all plant rules and be willing to abide by them.
- Must be knowledgeable of janitorial equipment and supplies, and their proper use.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Must be able to use simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform all duties.
- Must be trustworthy and able to work with very limited supervision.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.