Maintenance Tech Job Description:
- Hands on knowledge of electrical, AC/DC motor controls, PLC programming and troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- Ability to apply and conduct good root cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders
Maintenance Tech Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance manufacturing experience
- Must be able to read and write English, ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Must be familiar with computers and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with food safety is a plus - SQF
- Knowledge of safety regulations and OSHA compliance
- Comfortable communicating and operating within a diverse workforce
- Better than average troubleshooting knowledge of 3 phase 2018/480 VAC, control circuits of 110VAC and 24DC, AB PLCs
- Working knowledge of Welding - MIG, TIG, and stick
- Ability to fabricate guards, covers, etc
- Knowledge and use of power drills, drill press, mill, and lathe machines.
- Ability to use torch, band saw, grinder, plasma cutter, etc.
- Knowledge of extruders, slitters, and lamination equipment is a plus
9:00a.m - 5:00p.m Monday – Friday but must have the ability to accommodate rotating "on-call" schedule.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com