Information Technology Support Specialist (Full-Time) (Full Time 1st shift)
Location: Milwaukee, WI (corporate headquarters) (53224)
Horizon Home Care & Hospice is seeking an IT Specialist (Service Delivery / System Support Technician) to join our growing IT family.
- The IT Specialist is the face and voice of IT, providing exceptional customer service, communication, via phone, ticketing system and walk-up (face-to-face) for day-to-day support and requests.
- This resource must be experienced and work exceptionally within a team(s) and individually, holding themselves accountable to delivering fast, reliable outcomes and value.
- The IT Specialist will additionally be responsible for planning, documentation, project execution tasks and other assigned work; including system administration for platforms within Horizon's technology portfolio.
- Function as an escalation point for internal customers and team members. Also act as a liaison with trusted partners to design and facilitate solutions. Assists with technical design, system administration and process improvement, including maintaining and updating Agency technologies and documentation.
- Understands regulations, ensues the security and privacy of information, works to implement standards and functions with integrity as part of fast-paced team.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.
<img src="https://tracking.pandoiq.com/8763?noscript" height="0" width="0"></img>