Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This position with Conagra Brands (Angie's) is a non-seasonal, full-time, YEAR-ROUND position. This position is provides benefits: Holiday Pay, 401K, Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision.
The ProductionSpecialist is responsible for working safely and efficiently on the production line to process and package food that meets food safety and quality requirements.
ProductionSpecialist Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and organized production area to promote a safe work environment
- Maintain and demonstrate a thorough understanding of processing specifications for varying products and materials
- Inspect and remove defective product from the production and packaging line
- Perform sanitation tasks to clean and sanitize all production equipment as necessary
- Identify and setup correct raw materials, recipes and utensils associated with each product.
- Execute exact measurements per recipe to ensure gold standard is met.
- Operate multiple electric kettles, simultaneously and efficiently.
- Remove popped corn form kettles and dispense into bins.
- Assemble corrugate items into cases or displays, package bags and palletize finished product to match specification
- Operate pallet jack and electric pallet wrapper
Production Worker Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Three or more month's related experience or other food production experience or manufacturing experience
- Reliable and able to work within a team in fast paced environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to effectively use the English language, in verbal and written form
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.