Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Prefer at least one year of continuous manufacturing employment in work history
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Post offer background screen and drug screen required
ConAgra Foods offer many benefits including:
- Competitive wages starting at $16.40 per hour (plus .10centsshift differential)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage available
- Up to 10 paid Holidays per year
- Eligible vacation after 30 pay checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Store
- Must be able to complete job assignments in a fast paced work environment to ensure GMP and quality standards are met to maintain an efficient flow of the production process.
- Drives a forklift for loading, unloading and warehousing of products, checks for proper count of incoming/outgoing products, and miscellaneous items to assure proper count.
- Ability to operate hand jack and/or forklift
- Work up to 7.5 hours/shift
- Push/pull fork controls 7.5 hours/shift
- Ability to work in cold environment
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.