Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The employee will be responsible for the following duties within the Production Department:
- Committed to producing safe, quality food
- Record fill heights and weights and all downtime associated with the filler
- Responsible for minor equipment repairs and adjustments and all change over tasks
- Maintain filler area to be clutter free of bottles, squeegee floor removing excess water
- Ensure each bottle has the proper fill height and weight, also responsible for proper cap code and induction seal set up
- Monitor filler operating ensuring that bottles are filled properly (review quality assurance procedures)
- Read and operate main control panel and conveyor systems
- Adjust and regulate air pressure
- Time infeed screws and infeed/outfeed star-wheels
- Adjust filtec for proper fill height readings
- Set up Video Jet cap coder for proper codes
- Ensure bottle wash station is functional
- Know how to complete a hot water flush or product push and when it is appropriate to do which
- Must be able to operate filler in CIP mode
- Clear reject line
- Clear overhead jams at the lowerator
- Clean water and bottles from the floor
- Communicate with process operator for product balances
- Assist with dumping waste syrup buckets in processing
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production; following correct procedures, sanitation processes and safe us of chemicals.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.