Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The employee will be responsible for the following duties within the Production Department:
- Fill in for operators (On the equipment the PES is qualified to operate) as vacancies and other circumstances require.
- Assist with changeovers, including the preparation of change parts.
- Assist with equipment troubleshooting.
- Provide extra support to relieve the lines, help maintain GMPs and other duties as needed.
- Perform autonomous maintenance activities.
- Assist with the writing of SOPs, OPLs, Troubleshooting Guides, etc. (With support of WB Process Lead/Trainer)
- Committed to producing safe, quality food
- Follow and understand production schedule.
- Precision of all required shift documentation. All documentation must be filled out completely and legibly.
- Follow packaging material defect policy.
- Responsible for minor equipment repairs and adjustments.
- Ability to troubleshoot common machine problems.
- Maintain label area to be clutter free; mop and squeegee area as appropriate each shift
- Monitor equipment operation ensuring that quality and food safety standards are met.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production; following correct procedures, sanitation processes, and safe use of chemicals.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
The PESs must be qualified to run three of the following pieces of equipment within 6 months of being placed in the position:
- Case Packers
Operators not grandfathered as qualified to operate a piece of equipment must complete the current training and certification process.
This is an interview position. In addition to being qualified (or capable of being qualified) to operate equipment, candidate selection will be based on their performance at work and other skills and abilities including, but not limited to:
- Ability to troubleshoot common machine problems
- Ability to work with and assist others
- Demonstrated Initiative and work habits
- Ability to understand standardized work and help develop/improve it.
The employee must be able to read, write, keep accurate and legible paperwork, and enter data into computer relative to the job requirements. They must have the ability to work in a team environment, have excellent communication skills, detail oriented, basic problem solving/trouble shooting ability, strong mechanical aptitude.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.