Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drawing the required grading sample from product stream
- Grading of bulk totes of commodities as per directions
- Entering results in BPCS - Item grading option
- Selection and generation of BPCS grade tags for application on totes
- Reporting of correct number of totes and weight for each
- Cooking maturity sample as required
- Any other duties as assigned by management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must be computer literate and/or willing to learn computer software and analytical instruments
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Must be a motivated team player
- Must be able to reach over one's head, stand for long periods of time, and able to work at temperatures around 90 F
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent is required
SEI is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.