Client company in Cudahy area is seeking 2nd & 3rd shift Die Cutter Operators IMMEDIATELY.
!!! INTERVIEW TODAY & START TOMORROW !!!
This position will be responsible for the daily output of our large clam shell press, and large format die cutter.
• Set-up, Run and perform preventative maintenance on various pieces of printer finishing equipment
• Must work well in a fast pace environment
• Adjust machine controls to alter position, alignment, speed, or pressure
• Exercising independent judgment while operating a die cutter, ensures that products are cut in accordance with job specifications and quality standards
• Ability to see colors clearly and accurately
• Mathematical competency, reading/understanding units of measure, etc.
• Ability to frequently lift raw material rolls and tooling for die cutting, up to 50 lbs
• Ability to read drawings and understand work orders
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Candidate must be trainable and a fast learner
• Handling different media, cut, mount, and laminate
• Operate or set-up and operate a press to die cut materials to customer specifications
• Select and stack materials, position dies and set up the stripper unit
• Work from written instructions and established procedures to complete assigned tasks
• Address and resolve routine inquiries and problems, referring the more complex issues to higher level operators
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email me at email@example.com or call 262-951-8291