An ISO9000 certified, Non-ferrous Foundry in a northern Milwaukee suburb is looking for a Qualified Foundry Manager.
This position requires a stong leader with a team oriented philosophy. 5 to 10 years of experience in foundry operations is critical.
A BS in Engineering or Metallurgy is a bonus. Past experience should include Melting and/or Pouring, Scheduling, Quality and Project Management.
Daily duties will include:
* Work directly with and hourly employees in the foundry operations
* Coordinate scheduling and project planning
* Manage material usage and workflow
* Hire, fire and discipline all foundry personnel
* Monitor and maintain a safe work environment * This is a position "on the floor" working with the machine operators
In exchange for you hard work and skills, we offer an extensive benefit package which includes: Health & Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing, Paid vacation and sick days, 401K plan, and a Monthly Quality Bonus.