Assembly Process Operator I, 1st shift, $13.00/hr, Roberts
Looking for a company that s growing and is a well-respected as manufacturer of quality wire harness and cable assemblies and will treat you with respect? Our Roberts, WI customer is looking for quality help, strong attention to detail, good hand eye coordination on 1st shift.
Position Assembly Process Operator
Job Location Roberts, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Regular
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (6: 00am 2: 30pm)
Starting Pay Depends on Experience, $13.00 per hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience Previous manufacturing experience is preferred!
The Assembly Process Operator is responsible for safely & accurately processing assembly build steps required for the completion of an assembly item. Process Operators must review assembly order paperwork, be able to understand the work instructions, & execute the process steps to specification. Good communication & listening skills are essential to learning the proper methods and reasons behind the how and why we process our operational steps in a certain way.
- Conduct process operations to order specifications using manual dexterity, hand tools and equipment
- Conduct quality checks, inspecting parts for process defects and nonconformances & verify counts
- Operate light machinery and equipment common in wire harness assembly
- Perform basic order entry, documenting quality issues, filling in records, and transferring orders
- Must be able to read through basic customer prints, understand work
instructions and standard operating procedures once they are trained on those aspects of assembly
- Manual hand dexterity, hand tool use, light machinery, blueprint reading, data entry, & good communication.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Thorough attention to detail
Please send your resume to Hudson@seekcareers.Com . Call SEEK at 715-381-7336 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: assembly, process operator, 1 st shift
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.