RN-Residential (Lawlis Family Hospice) (Part Time days)
Location: Mequon, WI (CSM) (53092)
Lawlis Family Hospice, located on the serene Columbia St. Mary's Ozaukee Campus practice Horizon's hospice philosophy of celebrating the human spirit and providing quality and compassion care to our patients and their families.
We are seeking experienced nurses to join our Lawlis Family Hospice Inpatient team.
- Perform referral evaluations / admission assessments of patients and families seeking Hospice services.
- Performs physical, psychosocial and spiritual assessments utilizing non-verbal cues and probes or modifies questions to obtain more comprehensive assessments
- Communicates patient's and family's expectations of care, goals and comprehensive learning needs to all members of the health care team via appropriate documentation too
- All documentation is clear, legible, concise, accurate, timely, and meets department standards
- Provide Case Management functions, as part of the IDG, to an assigned case load.
- Provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice. Approach patients and families with care, concern and compassion.