At Citizens Bank wehelp people, businesses, and communities achieve financial success to build a better future. We hope you will consider joining our team.We are seeking an experienced Financial Advisor to join our CB Investments team.
As a Financial Advisor at Citizens Bank you will:
- Consult on investment and insurance strategies, as well as the development of financial plans for clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients and coworkers byefficiently handling sales and service, identifying sales and/or executing opportunities and making referrals to internal business partners as appropriate.
- Interpret various planning documents, including tax returns, account statements, Social Security benefit estimates, pension statements, annuity contracts, life insurance policy documents, etc.
- Acquire, expand and maintain client relationships through business development and client and community networking.
- Actively and regularly educate branch staff and internal business partners to identify investment opportunities.
- Drive investment education and visibility among branch staff.
- Have regular and effective communication with internal and external partners to build strong relationships that drive referral activity.
- Participate in networking and community events to make contacts and build relationships.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of three years previous experience as a Financial Advisor or in a similar position
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63,65) required. Life and Health Insurance required.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and work under strict deadlines at times.
- Ability to work independently on projects and effectively relate to others in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
- Strong writing and presenting skills.
- Ability to act as a team player, assisting others in the department when necessary
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
****Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities**** Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.