Assistant Grounds Maintenance Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Maintain grounds of Uline's Corporate campuses, including all aspects of landscape and snow removal.
- Assist in supervising Uline landscape specialists, vendors and part-time workers.
- Design and replace seasonal plantings and arrangements at Uline's Corporate campuses and other local entities.
- Proficiently identify plants, trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, weeds and other plant materials.
- Maintain general and technical knowledge of irrigation, pond and prairie maintenance.
- Assist Corporate grounds manager with budgets for all aspects of grounds maintenance.
- Inspect and ensure landscape equipment is in safe operating condition.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree in horticultural field related to landscape management preferred.
- Working knowledge of grounds equipment.
- 2+ years experience in landscaping or grounds maintenance.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.