Global Sourcing Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Communicate with suppliers on cost reductions, product design, and maintenance of best-in-class quality standards.
- Develop a strong understanding of overseas regulations, EPA, labor laws, and currencies.
- Understand the needs of Uline customers and product teams to research and analyze relevant overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Lead and coordinate overseas travel and factory visits with product teams.
- Collaborate with product teams to manage international supplier relationships for multiple product lines.
- Create global sourcing activities and strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- 100% fluent in both English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience directly sourcing products from overseas factories preferred.
- Knowledge of Chinese and Taiwanese cultures and business practices.
- Understanding of international logistics.
- Available for 15% overseas travel.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.