Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Responsible for moderately complex engineering projects, with emphasis on in-depth technical contribution. Performs project engineering work from design to implementation in accordance with the company's policies. Reviews design and documentation to ensure compliance with design criteria and standards. Conducts feasibility studies, determines manpower and cost estimates, and develops engineering criteria. Serves as a technical adviser to others as assigned, providing technical information and engineering recommendations that assist with various projects and training purposes. 5 years related experience.
Reviews product requirements to determine and design collaboratively an optimized technical and business solution for projects. Provides technical support where equipment may need modification for immediate improvement. Continuous improvement mindset - Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions which will enhance the Engineering work streams. 5 years related experience.
- Responsible to conduct Failure Mode Analysis
- Be part of Breakdown Analysis teams to ensure that BDA's are conducted and completed correctly.
- Be the gatekeeper of any suggested equipment improvements, new parts and new equipment which will come into the facility. Recommendations will be made to maintenance and engineering.
- Conduct meetings with department managers to receive input regarding the need for equipment improvements, new parts and new equipment.
- Work with maintenance and project engineering for new equipment installation, FAT's and SAT's.
- Consult with Operations, Quality, Logistics and Safety to alleviate equipment breakdowns and process failures.
- CIR and LSR development and submission
- Work with Maintenance, Operations and engineering to improve product flow and reduce micro stops.
- Attend and rotate though, on a weekly/bi-weekly basis DDS meetings.
- Technical Advisor for equipment issues
- Interface with all levels of management
- Keeps current with latest food processing technology and commercial applications.
- Keeps current with latest industry regulations and codes relative to Processing equipment system design and operation.
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Practical experience of 3-5 years in manufacturing, preferably food industry
- Available for weekend work, as needed
- Experience in Project Engineering and project execution a plus.
- Understanding of continuous improvement applications in engineering design.
- Proven effectiveness in working collaboratively within a matrix organization.
- Excellent leadership qualities, verbal and written communication skills, and technical analysis and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strongly recommend 3-5 years of hands on experience as a millwright, industrial electrician, or mechanic in addition to the required BS or MS degr
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.