What YouWill Do as the Golden Harvest Seed Sales Representative:
As the Golden Harvest Seed SalesRepresentative, you will lead dedicated Seed Advisors in your territory. Youwill provide intense local knowledge and agronomic expertise to address complexagricultural challenges. With access to the industry's broadest and mostdiverse portfolio of hybrids, you will help growers reach their potential, withcustomized whole acre recommendations. You will be a strong contributing teammember within the broader Seed Sales team, while you recruit, develop and manageyour team of professional resellers. You will develop a profound understanding ofcustomer needs via consultative selling, recognized expertise, and trust withyour customers.
- Deliver plans and offers totargeted customers through selected channel partners
- Create demand at thecustomer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable aboutour products and has further interest in Syngenta solutions
- Act as a steward of theSyngenta portfolio by making recommendations and by managing concerns in thefield as needed, in partnership with Agronomy
- Coach Seed Advisors onproduct placement to achieve improved customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales, profit, andmarket share targets within territory and district
- Regularly collect andreport market intelligence and relevant value chain insights
- Manage operationalbudget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within district guidelines.
- Develop your assigned territory through the addition of new Seed Advisors
- Accurate forecasting for customers within territory
- Develop territory-level business plan and Seed Advisor business plans that identify specific opportunities, must-wins, and tactics to grow territory sales
Territory Includes: Ulysses, Kansas and surrounding area
- A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science or a degree in a non-Agriculture discipline with a significant farming industry background
- A minimum of two years in sales or sales leadership with the ability to work independently on a virtual team, agricultural sales experience preferred
- A strong sense of customer focus and demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Candidate must live in the territory
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental& Vision, Mental Wellness) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, ProfitSharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays,Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs,Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/lifebalance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous family oriented eventsthroughout the year
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company dedicated tofeeding the world and improving global food security by enabling millions offarmers to make better use of available resources. We are committed to rescuingland from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing ruralcommunities. We have 28,000 people in over 90 countries working to transformhow crops are grown.
Syngenta Contact Information:
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer anddoes not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any otheremployment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, nationalorigin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status,disability, or any other legally protected status.