Codeworks is an IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We're Looking For!...
An Infrastructure Network Architect for a direct hire role located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Technical Architect Network Infrastructure will be responsible for the strategic design of a variety of networking technologies. The Network Architect applies advanced IT architecture concepts and governance techniques to function as the highest level technical expert for this domain area. The Network Architect will be the standard bearer for existing and emerging technologies facilitating the unification of network platforms within the overall enterprise architecture.
The Technical Architect Network Infrastructure will interface with multiple teams such as Infrastructure, Security and Application Development to design cutting-edge computer networks. The right candidate will provide the architectural and governance leadership for planning, designing, and supporting of existing network services to a Network model reliant on solutions fostering recent network trends, lower complexity and cost of support, and broad acceptance of standards and policies.
* Define and stakeholder the Network Technology Roadmap.
* Develops architectural patterns to simplify solutions and deliver high quality business outcomes.
* Manage the technology lifecycle of network technologies.
* Facilitates quality solutions that are secure, performant, compliant, cost efficient, and support business continuity objectives.
* Gathers and follows architectural/design best practices from vendors, peers, and past experiences.
* Leverages strategic partnerships and vendor relationship management skills to accelerate and improve quality of solutions.
* Collaborates with enterprise architecture, application engineers, infrastructure engineers, and IT Security to deliver shared outcomes.
* Contributes to the development of technology roadmaps.
* Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning.
* Evaluates and designs computer networks, including; local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), wireless, campus, datacenter, cloud, multi-site, internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
* Brings thought leadership around recent trends, including; network security, NGFW, automation, SDN, NFV, Micro-segmentation, AIOps, Hybrid Cloud, composable infrastructure, etc.
* Provides insight into how technology can impact our business and drive competitive advantages.
* Leverages interpersonal savvy and communication skills to explain technical benefits and trade-offs of proposed solutions to gain buy in from diverse audiences.
* Delivers thoughtful and persuasive arguments to champion transformative changes.
* Produces documentation, artifacts and designs, for technical and non-technical audiences.
* Enterprise network subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification (TOGAF, EA3, Zachman, etc.) preferred.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, with responsibility for interacting with the business, other technology teams and third-party managed service providers. The Technical Architect Network Infrastructure is a highly skilled IT professional who can apply both business and technical insights to the work of gathering business requirements and objectives, producing a blueprint for a complex, large-scale, integrated network, clearly communicating that architecture to stakeholders, effectively advocating for the necessary business investments to support the deployment.
5+ years of IT Network Engineering experience.
Certifications and Licenses: Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification (TOGAF, EA3, Zachman, etc.) preferred
Local candidates to Milwaukee area will be given priority. If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above and are open to working in the Milwaukee area, please forward your resume in Word format to .
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI-Codeworks has over 23+ years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client's national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth.
For more information, please visit our website at: .
For priority career/job posting updates, please follow us on Twitter: @CodeworksIT