Electro / Mechanical Assembler
Western Dodge County manufacturer is looking to add to their expanding electro / mechanical assembly team. These shift, temp to hire opportunities will offer you the opportunity to work in a great team environment, with ample advancement and growth opportunities.
As an assembler you will be following blueprints and assembly machine parts according to customer specifications
- Installing mechanical components according to customer specifications
- Interpreting blueprints to ensure that parts or being assembled in proper order of operation.
- Inspecting finished parts and completing minor repairs on the part as needed.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to read a ruler, tape measure, calipers and micrometers, as well as use small hand tools.
Please send your resume to ssanfilippo@seekcareers.Com, call or text Sally @ 920-924-7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.