This position is expected to architect, design, build and drive adoption of future-state application and infrastructure patterns intended to replace legacy batch implementations. This lead engineer will partner with application teams to migrate legacy batch jobs running in Autosys from HPUX to Linux (using a modern CI/CD framework for kornshell and java) in alignment with recommended design patterns and best practices.
Technologies we use:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 6-8 years of professional IT experience
* 6-8 years experience with at least one OS/hosting platform
* 6-8 years experience in performance tuning of application stacks, OSs, DBs Etc
* 6-8 years experience with Scripting development
* Experience with CICD concepts, and tools, branching strategies and leveraging knowledge to assist in delivering an infrastructure as a product.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills within area of expertise, and in adjacent domains.
* Solid understanding of traditional or cloud computing technologies including Networking, Compute, Storage, Development, Data, Operations, or Security.
* Experience creating, delivering and supporting highly available architectures.
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.