Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for accurately and efficiently maintaining inventory control of raw materials, plant consumables and finished goods to support production operations. In addition, this role will be responsible for receiving, storing and distributing materials, tools, equipment and products within establishments by performing the following duties. The backup to this position is other warehouse leads or a certified backup warehouse lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Safely operate fork truck to pick up, transport and stack pallets.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse workplace.
- Ensure precautionary measures are taken to secure warehouse contents.
- Perform safety checks as needed.
- Notify supervisor immediately if any unsafe or potentially hazardous conditions are discovered.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of electronic inventory tracking system (SAP).
- Understand and comprehend materials release logs and job pick sheets.
- Deliver correct inventory to production floor.
- Perform quality checks as needed.
- Maintain and demonstrate a thorough understanding of processing specifications for varying products and materials.
Inventory / Warehouse:
- Must be able to effectively use the English language, in verbal and written form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common internal reports and supporting documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to floor staff and plant management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to navigate inventory software systems and develop basic excel and word spreadsheets.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid state driver's license and company forklift training certificate.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals must be capable of performing light physical activity as part of the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk: use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell with reasonable accommodation.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and repetitive use of arms, hands, back and legs to unload and load product.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. Job duties and time spent doing them may change based on business need.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.