Come join our award winning team! See What Is Possible….
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, an internationally recognized training and research center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes five hospitals, more than 1,700 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration and respect.
Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America.
We invite you to review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements and qualifications for this opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for considering a career with Froedtert Health!
Location: US:WI:MENOMONEE FALLS at our WOODLAND PRIME 400 facility.
*1.0 FTE is Full-Time, any position less than 1.0 FTE is Part-Time, and .001 FTE is Optional Part-Time*
*Positions with an 'FTE' (full time equivalency) of .8 - 1.0 are eligible for full-time medical, dental and vision benefits. Positions with an 'FTE' of .5 - .799 are eligible for part-time pro-rated medical, dental and vision benefits*
Shift: Shift 1
Provide web development, database analysis and data extraction/manipulation, programming analysis, application development, support and testing for the Web. Acts as liaison between the department and both internal Information Technology staff and external vendors. Accountable to perform as the subject matter expert for Web technologies. Other duties as assigned.
• Three years of directly related experience is required.
• Drupal 8 experience including module development and extensive knowledge of the Drupal core API and hook/event system
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
• Experience with Git, Subversion or other revision control system including merging, branching and tagging
• Experience integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs
• Experience working with health care content, health technology or in the health care industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of computer/network principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or acquired through a combination of education and experience is required.
• An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with ability to apply the technique to build maintainable software.
• Ability to develop secure databases and web based applications.
• Familiarity with databases and extraction translation loading (ETL).
• Knowledge of server operation, maintenance and extensions and demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge to multiple platforms.
• Skill in working with content management systems, Web browsers, image-manipulation and databases, and other Web software tools.
• Demonstrated skill and ability in the design of complex information systems through formal design techniques.
• Experience using modeling techniques as a tool for application design and development.
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code using platform and industry standards.
• Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers, and customers/clients.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. As a federal contractor/subcontractor, we take affirmative action in employment based on race, sex, disability and status as a protected veteran. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing