Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Remote Service Technician to join our growing and innovative team. Our Service Technicians are responsible for the installation and servicing of our advanced equipment in locations throughout the food service industry.
As a Service Technician with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll install our core products for new customers and assist with customer training through troubleshooting and servicing. For existing customers, you will be responsible for service, repair and routine maintenance.
- Installation, service and repair on Total Oil Management and AutoMist systems and equipment
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Follow proper HACCP guidelines and employee safety policies
- Utilize Restaurant Technologies phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies’ performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations
- Participate in “on call” staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- 1-3 years of equipment installation experience or strong mechanical aptitude
- A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to):
- Driving while suspended/revoked
- Excessive Speed
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Improper Lane Change
RTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. In addition to federal law requirements, RTI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.