Feeling unfulfilled in a career makes every day a grind. Experience how it feels to be a part of an award-winning team that values your voice, encourages your growth and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
ADVENT is a medical practice that ditches the conventional healthcare bureaucracy and promotes an even playing field regardless of your role. We are one collaborative, supportive, flexible, solution-orientated, positive, humble, kind, efficient and inquisitive group of people that operate with the intention of changing lives every day. If you resonate with our culture and have the grit to make every day count let's connect.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking to add a Head of Expansion.
The Head of Expansion is responsible for leading the expansion team to ensure ADVENT's growth efforts are realized through expansion of clinical operations.
To be successful in this role you will routinely accomplish:
- Develop and implement a robust and consistent plan for national expansion
- Lead and grow the expansion division, which includes recruitment, acquisition and deployment, construction, integration services and quality control
- Responsible for successful openings of new ADVENT locations
- Experience leading new development construction and real estate projects
- Project outcomes, adhere to deadlines and negotiate to forecasted growth model
- Work cross functionally with operations and other teams to build/sustain sustainable internal launch processes
- Translate vision into execution and affect change across people, processes, technology, etc.
- Be aware of top competitive expansion trends and developments
- Establish KPIs and report on improvement results
- Collaborate with executive leadership and key stakeholders; serve as the spokesperson for expansion
- Manage lease review and negotiations
To ensure the best fit, your prior work experience will include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a minimum of 5 years in business expansion or development
- 3 - 5 years experience managing people and complex projects with demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker
- Experience with large scale expansion efforts, leading a diverse cross functional team to accomplish expansion goals
- Analytical with ability to interpret data and draw effective conclusions and plans
- Excellent organizational and priority setting skills
- Effectively able to collaborate and drive cross functional success through both teams and individuals
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding the delivery of high level patient/customer service experience
- Self starter, demonstrating drive and initiative in day to day team management
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines
- Proven track record meeting timeline goals
- Hold high level of business and technical acumen; able to guide decision-making, be proactive and provide analytical/tactical insight to support initiatives
- Experience with budget setting and management
To demonstrate our high regard for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Generous personal time off (PTO)
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K contribution
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored training and continuing education opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- A supportive, team atmosphere
ADVENT is a culture driven organization, thriving on the growth and entrepreneurial spirit of our team members. We look to expand our knowledge and expertise by welcoming those who are excited by new possibilities and uncharted territories. We look to the future, hunting for innovative and the most effective solutions to best serve our patients.
To be a successful culture addition to ADVENT, we are looking for those who are humble, capable, and possess grit. Those who flourish here are forward-thinking individuals that require little direction and have a passion for patient care. If you are a conscientious communicator, speak clearly and confidently; define success not by the outcome of the individual, but through the strength of the organization, ADVENT should be your next career move.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.