ADVENT is a rapidly growing medical practice with a passion for providing extraordinary patient care. We are looking for a trainer, but not just any trainer. A passionate, patient focused, highly collaborative trainer is what we are looking for! This position will be a critical part of our growth plan, spending time in our new clinics training staff to successfully deliver our best in class patient care model.
As a key member of the ADVENT University team, the Trainer is responsible for the delivery of training content to internal ADVENT employees. Working closely with the Instructional Designers, this role ensures the appropriate content and delivery methods are developed for all training. In addition, the trainer will work closely with both the Talent Development Leader and the Operations Training Leader to ensure the appropriate delivery of all identified training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivers training to a wide variety of end users in a professional and engaging manner, and ensures successful skill and knowledge transfer through hands on clinic training support
- Leverages creativity and utilizes a wide variety of teaching techniques, such as case study, role playing, group activities, icebreaker exercises, etc. to deliver training programs that engage learners and increase retention of learning
- Measures post training performance gaps to identify opportunities for continuous improvement with an emphasis on achieving business results
- Works collaboratively with subject matter experts and Instructional Designers to regularly update content ensuring materials and training delivery reflects current organizational processes and resource capabilities
- Assists in the writing, editing and reviewing of all types of training materials developed by the Instructional Design team. Contributes to overall training team effectiveness by asking questions, offering insight, providing project support and learning to deliver effective training
- Assists with specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of improvements to all ADVENT training programs
- Ensures all training content is captured through the corporate LMS system. Utilizes the LMS as the main source for all training content and works closely with Instructional Designers to develop on demand, mobile training as well as instructor led training via the LMS
To ensure the best fit, your prior work experience will include:
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources, Organization Development, Training
- Minimum 3-5 years effectively delivering training content
- Willingness to travel to ADVENT locations approximately 50% to 75%
- Conveys a professional and engaging demeanor with the ability to engage and connect with all audiences, at all levels throughout an organization
- Background in identifying training needs, skill, and competency gaps and addressing them through targeted training
- Demonstrated the ability to create and package training for effective delivery
- Experience in coaching and mentoring of individual contributors and leaders
- Expertise in developing practical, engaging training materials
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and facilitation skills
To demonstrate our high regard for your hard work we will provide you with:
- Generous personal time off (PTO)
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K contribution
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored training and continuing education opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- A supportive, team atmosphere
ADVENT is a culture driven organization, thriving on the growth and entrepreneurial spirit of our team members. We look to expand our knowledge and expertise by welcoming those who are excited by new possibilities and uncharted territories. We look to the future, hunting for innovative and the most effective solutions to best serve our patients.
To be a successful culture addition to ADVENT, we are looking for those who are humble, capable, and possess grit. Those who flourish here are forward-thinking individuals that require little direction and have a passion for patient care. If you are a conscientious communicator, speak clearly and confidently; define success not by the outcome of the individual, but through the strength of the organization, ADVENT should be your next career move.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.