As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for creating and maintaining process information for IT processes, including mapping and measuring business objectives to IT process outputs; driving conversations with IT and business partners to define process requirements, and create process flows and metrics to measure success for one or two of the following processes: incident, problem, service request, configuration, knowledge, and asset in conjunction with the enterprise process design team; leading the creation maintenance, and reporting of various ITIL process area metrics, including Configuration, Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Asset, and Service Request; utilizing analytics to plan, implement and continually improve processes to transition activities of newly deployed apps/services from development to support staff.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6-years Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience, with 2 years in ITIL Process role.
* Experience with ITIL v3.
* Experience with SaaS ITSM Suite of tools such as ServiceNow.
* Experience with IT standards, procedures, policies.
* Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI and other process standards.
* ServiceNow certification (System Admin)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Oral & written communications.
* Problem-solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
* Process engineering and re-design.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
* ServiceNow certification (Implementation Specialist)
* ServiceNow certification (Developer)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.