Voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018, Wil-Kil Pest Control is a Wisconsin-based company and Copesan Pest Solutions Partner that services commercial and residential properties in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa. Founded in 1924, Wil-Kil Pest Control has experienced continuous growth as a respected leader in the pest control industry. Working in the pest control industry gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives and businesses of our clients.
Our technicians enjoy helping people, taking on new challenges, and working independently. They build and manage their own routes and can earn additional income by gaining new clients, up selling to existing clients, and by furthering their education through industry certifications over time.
We are seeking an experienced individual for the Sr. Pest Control Technician position.
Wil-Kil gives you:
- Opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise
- Independence from the office
- Commission based earnings plus bonuses
- Company vehicle + gas card
- Paid time off
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k) plan with company match, wellness program and tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and development
- Provide training and technical support to new Technicians
- Provide route support when needed
- Complete special service work as needed
- Respond promptly to inquiries from clients, co-workers, management and Partner companies
- Seek, identify, destroy, control and deter pests using knowledge of pests' biology and habits
- Perform service calls and audits to verify proper service has been completed
- Identify opportunities for improvement at client locations
- Sell additional pest management services and products
What you should bring to Wil-Kil to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years of Pest Technician experience
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Achieved at least 3 State Certifications including Structural Pest
- Successfully completed Master Technician exam for state of primary residence
- Successfully completed the Pest Management in Food Plants Exam offered by the National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Successfully completed one of the following Purdue University Pest Management correspondent courses
- Introduction to Urban and Industrial IPM
- Food Plant IPM
- Advanced Level Urban and Industrial IPM
- Bed Bugs IPM
Copesan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
ServiceMaster companies are proud to be EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities