Copesan Services, Inc. is a national, commercial pest management company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI. We have been providing quality pest control solutions to businesses throughout North America since 1958.
Copesan Services, Inc. is seeking an A/R Collections Coordinator to perform collections on past due accounts, apply payments to and reconcile client accounts.
Copesan Services, Inc. Offers:
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement, plus more.
- A great corporate culture where you feel like a member of our family. Achievements are recognized, acknowledged and celebrated.
- Employment with a company that has experienced continuous growth since 1958. We are well respected in the industry with active leadership.
- A feeling of satisfaction by helping to protect people, property and the environment; making lives more enjoyable and our foods safer.
- Work with clients, Partners, Sales and Billing to resolve account discrepancies.
- Research credit requests and submit for approval.
- Process approved credit memos on client accounts.
- Monitor assigned accounts for timeliness of payments.
- Collaborate with the Billing Team to help provide insight regarding unpaid invoices, primarily on work order and purchase order accounts.
- Efficiently and accurately process and enter daily cash receipts received through the lockbox, EFT/ACH, credit cards, inter-company transfers, and checks sent via mail
- 3+ years' experience in commercial collections/credit
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Capability to use a 10-key calculator
- Friendly, highly professional, and enjoys working as a team
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Accounting helpful, but not required
- Experience with report writer tool and/or an ERP system a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.
ServiceMaster Companies are proud to be EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities