Copesan Services, Inc. is a national, commercial pest management company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI. We have been providing quality pest control solutions to businesses throughout North America since 1958.
We are seeking an experienced professional to manage and maintain national account client relationships at the highest level within the client's organization. The National Account Executive will serve as the central communication and contact hub for the client, corporate, and partner resources, as well as assisting sales management in identifying growth strategies.
Copesan Services Inc., Offers:
- Ability to support large, well-known clients across the nation.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement, plus more.
- A great corporate culture where you feel like a member of our family. Achievements are recognized, acknowledged and celebrated.
- Employment with a company that has experienced continuous growth since 1958. We are well respected in the industry with active leadership.
- A feeling of satisfaction by helping to protect people, property and the environment; making lives more enjoyable and our foods safer.
- Proactively identifies, maintains and expands relationships with accounts' decision makers.
- Works with sales teams to assist in the identification and execution of cross-sell opportunities.
- Provides comprehensive, strategic account management and penetration to achieve quarterly and annual business goals.
- Provides regular detailed reports to clients and internal departments using proprietary and Microsoft-based software programs.
- Prepares all client meeting materials, agendas, and schedules as necessary for direct meetings, teleconferences, webcasts, and internal meetings.
- 4-6 years client management of accounts with annual revenues exceeding $250,000.
- Familiarity with long-term sales process, account retention and sales support.
- Proven written/verbal communications skills including generation of business letters, data spreadsheets, and presentation materials.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Presentation skills a must.
- 25% overnight travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.
ServiceMaster Companies are proud to be EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities