Copesan Services, Inc. is a national, commercial pest management company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI. We have been providing quality pest control solutions to businesses throughout North America since 1958.
Copesan Services, Inc. is seeking a detail oriented, customer driven candidate to join our Client Services call center team. Client service representatives receive service requests from clients via phone, fax and email and dispatch the requests to the assigned service partner companies for that region. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with people and often requires negotiating as the middleman between the partner and client to resolve issues.
Copesan Services Inc., Offers:
- Ability to support large, well-known clients across the nation
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and advancement opportunities.
- A great corporate culture where you feel like a member of our family. Achievements are recognized, acknowledged and celebrated.
- Employment with a company that has experienced continuous growth since 1958. We are well-respected in the industry, with active involvement and leadership.
- A feeling of satisfaction by helping to protect people, property and the environment, making lives more enjoyable and our foods safer.
- Process service requests immediately as they come in via phone, fax, and email
- Use multiple computer programs to find client and partner information
- Determine if service request is a fee-for-service or no charge
- Issue service request to assigned partner company
- Document the service requests on the client account
- Follow up within 72 hours to ensure service has been provided and client issues have been resolved
- Follow up on client approvals, and maintenance of client websites
- 1-3 years' customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment
- Intermediate computer and typing skills; solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone and writing skills
- Multi-tasking and detailed oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
ServiceMaster Companies are proud to be EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities