Extension is seeking a Payroll Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our clients located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As a Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analysis of Payroll – T&E processes, data and controls to arrive at decisions and make recommendations to various stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute various functions including reporting, queries, postings and reconciliations.
- Embody a positive “ambassador” mindset with all internal and external team members – stakeholders.
- Support, coordinate and execute all aspects of enterprise reporting – head count, MA1000, tax inquiries, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in finance and/or management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an analyst –payroll experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to maintain high productivity in a multi-tasking environment.
Our Client’s Track Record
- A leader in their industry and they’re growing year after year!
- Laid-back and collaborative culture
- Excellent management team and opportunity for professional growth!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.