Looking for a talented Craftsman!
Finish and rough carpentry experience required, we are looking for someone who loves to think outside the box and create new ways to wow the customer. We design cafeteria lines and highly customized carts that make us leaders in the industry!
Choose your work schedule: Monday to Thursday with a 10 hour shifts or Monday to Friday with an 8 hour shift. Overtime available.
Summary: Creates structures and fixtures with laminates, wood, plywood, particle board, plastics and metals
- Reviews blueprints or sketches on best ways to build a product
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure designs can be manufactured efficiently
- Prepares layouts
- Program and run CNC Wood Router and Edgebander
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements
- Assembles cut and shaped materials
- Lay-up laminate and veneer
- Slot and T-mold panels
- General knowledge of wood working tools such as table saw, trim router, pocket screw boring machine etc