We are seeking a Creo Designer to come on board with a local manufacturing company in the Brown Deer area. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
This position will be responsible for
• Creates and/or modifies component and assembly design layouts.
• Completes component, assembly, and proposal drawings.
• Conducts all design work in PTC Creo (currently release 2.0 but also previously known as ProEngineer and Wildfire) CAD package.
• Creates and maintains bill of materials and item masters within BPCS (ERP system).
• Designs products for ease of manufacturing with high reliability that are in compliance with customer requirements.
• Checks engineering drawings, parts lists, and test sheets for accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ensures all Engineering Requests are processed efficiently, effectively, and consistently.
• Attends design review meetings as required.
• Tracks and reports status of design assignments and ensures assigned work deadlines are met.
• When necessary, able to work and coordinate with outside contractors for new product development.
• Works closely with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to accomplish the overall project goals.