We are seeking a Personal Banker to join our team in the Fox Point area.
Successful bank named - Best Bank to Work For multiple times!
Personal Bankers proactively develop client relationships through the effective use of profiles and established bank sales processes. Responsible for coordinating bank resources to assist clients in achieving financial goals while providing products and services which produce a profit for the bank. Provides excellent service while managing relationships over time to maximize client retention.
• Maximize customer sales opportunities by cross selling accounts and services as appropriate.
• Expands portfolio relationships with high value customers by consistent profiling of appropriate customers, utilizing sales processes and behaviors to identify customers who have the potential for added value relationships, performing personal touches, evaluating customers’ financial needs, recommending solutions and asking for the business, etc.
• Provides quality, personalized service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Provides information on consumer loan products; quotes rates to callers and accurately takes consumer loan applications, closes loans accurately.
• Must have availability to work some Saturday mornings.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent and experience of at least two years in banking (or, two years in a related sales position). Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. Proven effective sales ability and exceptional customer service skills required. Must have thorough knowledge of financial concepts. Knowledge of desktop automation tools.
LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS
This position requires registration through the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. Applicants must (1) have an active NMLS ID that is in good standing, and can be transferred to Bank's registry, or (2) must be willing to register prior to start date.