This role will provide critical contributions and support our Talent priorities for Commercial Systems Group (CSG), as part of our overall HR Strategy.
Lead on strategic talent management across CSG, including succession planning, performance assessment, associate development and management of high potential individuals.
* Coordinate CSG efforts to ensure talent, succession and associate development programs are managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for capability enhancement aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives
* Contribute to the development of the Group HR Strategy by providing thought leadership and representing local business unite needs and priorities - partnering with Regal Corporate Director of Talent & Leadership.
* Execute the HR strategy and plan through business units to drive organizational capability uplift and performance
* Identify succession and talent gaps and generate solutions to deliver on business strategy
* Facilitate the development and mobilization of talent across group
* Partner with HRMs for delivery and execution of talent and succession activities
* Deliver Group Executive Committee member reporting
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Prefer degree in HR and MBA
Experience: 10 years relevant experience HR experience including generalist duties
* Market trends and current organizational strategies
* Talent management principles and related job analytics
* Strong business acumen
* Positive attitude and high energy
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* High-attention to detail and strong organizational, task and project management skills
Travel: Occasional (approximately 30%)